Registration is open March 29-April 1, 2021
To register, please:
1. Complete this registration form: https://forms.gle/JaQEz23ne6VYN6zZ9
2. Take a test. An APDC staff person will contact you in March to schedule the test.
Students must take a test to join a class.
Testing options (Monday, March 29 - Thursday, April 1):
- Online testing- must have a computer or tablet and internet
- In-person testing at APDC, 1537 Alton Street, Aurora 80010
3. Start class online April 5.
Adult Education Classes:
All classes are FREE!
Classes start April 5, 2021
Classes will be online April 4 - June 11,2021
Students will use Zoom and an online learning program
Registration is required
Please visit the links below for more information.
Questions? Contact Heidi Burgess at 303.923.2940 |
About APDC's Adult Education Program:
Our mission is to assist Limited English Proficiency (LEP) adult learners to become literate and obtain the knowledge and skills necessary for employment and self-sufficiency. Asian Pacific Development Center’s Adult Education program serves the diverse needs of our learners and includes life-skills adult classes for beginning to advanced level students. Students learn the skills needed to read, write and speak in English at levels necessary to function in a job, in the family and in society. Our goal at APDC is to offer adults the opportunity to acquire academic and life skills through small, engaging classes that are taught by experienced ESL and ABE/ASE instructors.
Classes include English as a Second Language (ESL), Adult Basic Education (ABE), Adult Secondary Education (ASE), Career Exploration, Culinary Pathways, Citizenship and Computer classes. Additional services include an ESL Tutoring Program and Career Navigation.
APDC offers morning, afternoon and evening classes. All classes are FREE!
Asian Pacific Development Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability in admission, access to, treatment, or employment in its educational programs and activities.
For assistance with your learning, please contact Rondi Noden, Accessible Design Coordinator. 303.923.6371. email@example.com
Next Registration Dates:
Registration is open January 7-15, 2021
To register, please:
1. Complete this registration form: https://tinyurl.com/y3gsjxw6
2. Take a test. An APDC staff person will contact you to schedule the test.
- Online testing (January 7-15) must have a computer or tablet and internet
- In-person testing at APDC (January 11-13)
3. Start class online January 19.