aurora resources & updates
In light of the changing nature of COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Asian Pacific Development Center (APDC) will be open for business but will be delivering our services through phone and video for the time being.
Our building is currently closed to the general public and we will reopen pending recommendations from Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
Please contact our general line at 303.923.2920 to leave a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Or you may contact departments directly:
Behavioral health clinic at 303-923-2972
Adult education department at 303-923-2924
Victim assistance department at 720-394-7909
Available Updates & Resources
1. Housing Assistance and Shelter Updates
2. Food Assistance
3. Shopping Hours for Vulnerable Populations
7. General (Includes Co Help-Economic Relief and Arapahoe County Case Assistance)
8. Supporting Children
9. Supporting Adults/Providers – Includes informational links
1. Business Resources
2. List of Closures, Cancellations and Postponements
3. Stay at Home pubic health order (multiple languages)